Nespresso, HydroTherapy, Mr Steam at UAKC
Unique and Unexpected Finds at UAKC
Of course when you're shopping at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC), you'd expect to find all the name brands of major appliances. You won't be disappointed when you can choose among big name appliance brands such as Frigidaire, GE, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool. as well as luxury brands Jenn-Air, Miele, Thermador, Sub Zero, and Viking. When it comes to plumbing fixtures choose among KWC, Brizo, HansGrohe, Toto and more. But, there are also unexpected surprises, and welcome specialty products to be found at UAKC such as Nespresso coffee makers from Europe, Kindle Living Outdoor lighting and heating, and towel warmers from Mr. Steam.
Nespresso has developed an exclusive capsule for its coffee. You can choose from twelve varieties of coffee to suit your mood or time of day, or prepare coffee-based recipes of your choice, such as a cappuccino or latte. All this with just one capsule.
Nespresso coffees have unrivalled flavour because their coffee experts only select coffees of the very highest quality. Nespresso also ensures that each premium blend coffee is grown, harvested and sorted using traditional, manual techniques.
We really can't describe this any better than KindleLiving themselves:
It’s pretty simple, really. We saw a need and set out to fill it. Sure, it’s a heater or a lamp, but so much more. It’s lifestyle by way of mood, atmosphere, function and style. We set out to redefine an industry and realized we were blazing the trail.
Our products have been internationally recognized with awards for both innovation and design and have kept things sizzling from red carpets and posh hotel pools to high-rise decks and backyard patios. Join our heated revolution and we promise you’ll marvel in warm satisfaction.
No More Goosebumps
Here is just one example from the KindleLiving lineup:
The singular comfort of a gently warmed towel
Mr. Steam premium Fifth Avenue Collection towel warmers bring sophisticated elegance to any bathroom.
- Feature all-brass construction for the most efficient heating.
- Two ways to heat your towel warmer:
1. By hydronics, using a residential closed-loop hot water heating supply.2. By electricity, operating on a standard 120v household circuit.
Visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today and delight yourself with the unexpected.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?