New Wolf 30" Wall Ovens
Wolf Wall Ovens – America's Premier Brand
Featured at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Wolf L Series 30″ Single Wall Ovens SO30F/S and SO30U/S
These Wolf ovens feature a unique dual convection system that offers user flexibility and control which is unbeatable. The intuitive controls are easily accessible from the exclusive Wolf rotating control panel. The durable and attractive blue interior is illuminated by twin halogen lights. The SO30F/S has a framed door style oven, and the SO30U/S has an unframed door style. Both are in stainless steel finish. The 30″ built-in single oven pairs nicely with the Wolf microwave, which is identical in width.
• Framed and unframed door styles in stainless steel finish.
• Dual convection logic control system.
• Ten cooking modes — bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (acces- sory required) and proof.
• Rotating glass touch control panel.
• Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
• Six-level rack guides with three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
• Large viewing triple-pane window.
• Dual interior halogen lighting.
• Hidden bake element and recessed broil element.
• Temperature probe and receptacle.
• Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath
• Spring and damper door hinge system for smooth opening and closing.
Model SO30F/S Framed Door Style
Model SO30U/S Unframed Door Style
For the best selection and prices on Wolf and other premier appliance products visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
*bullet-point feature list from Wolf promotional material.
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?