New Appliances from Viking Coming Soon
New From Viking: French-Door Double Oven
Coming Soon to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Viking Professional French-Door Double Oven
Although the new Viking French-door oven is not exclusive, Blue-Star and American Range, also have French-door ovens, Viking is certainly the first mainstream brand to offer this configuration. The real benefit to this setup is the convenience of not having a drop down oven door blocking your access to the oven cavity. This is particularly problematic with an oven located at eye-level such as the upper oven in a double oven. Placing and removing a turkey in the upper oven can be a daunting task.
If there is a disadvantage to a French-door oven, it is that you need to be extra careful and remember that when you swing these doors open, the inside of each door is going to be super hot.
Overall, it's good news for Viking and good news for the industry to have a major brand offering a French-door double oven. Here's what Viking has to say about this exciting new product and a list of key features:
Part Icon. Part Attitude. Total Accessibility.
The Viking Professional French-Door Double Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional ovens. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm’s reach.
- Open Both Doors With One Hand. Easily open either french-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System – Patented Largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½” fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler Provides superior broiling performance with maximum coverage and is easy to clean
- CoolLit™ LED Lights Exclusive – Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented in signature Viking blue when unit is turned on
You'll find the best selection and pricing on fine appliances and plumbing fixtures at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center . Call or visit the professionals at UAKC today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?