Thanksgiving Sale on Appliances and Plumbing Fixtues
Sale at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Thanksgiving Sale Going on at UAKC
History of Thanksgiving
While prayers of thanks for a successful harvest have occurred in various civilizations for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, the English tradition became formalized in the Reformation during the reign of Henry VIII in 1536.
In the New World, though poorly documented, Thanksgiving was first celebrated by the Puritans in 1621. As President, George Washington declared a national Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. on November 26, 1789. This year, 2013, the U.S. Thanksgiving Holiday will be on Nov. 28th.
No need to wait until Nov. 28th to save on appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Save up to $2500 on Sub-Zero Wolf
- Save up to $3500 on GE Monogram
- Save up to $6025 on Viking
Just Look at these prices on Jenn-Air Kitchen Packages:
Maytag Washer and Electric Dryer Only $399 each. Save $250
In addition to the great prices, check out the special 12 months free financing, free delivery, free installation, and free haul away. No need to wait!
Hurry in to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center right now during the huge Thanksgiving Sale on appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?