Compact Undercounter Laundry Equipment
Undercounter washers and dryers
Choose from top brands at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
As part of our series on undercounter appliances, today we’re covering washers and dryers designed for installation in a base cabinet.
Here in the U.S., we have separate laundry rooms, designed to accommodate full-sized top loading or front loading washers and dryers. They overwhelmingly are one of the big U.S. brands such as GE, Maytag, or Whirlpool or from one of the Korean brands, LG or Samsung.
However, some of the top brands in undercounter laundry equipment are European names. Asko, Bosch, and Miele don’t even compete in the large capacity U.S. laundry market, but they are big names in 24″ wide washers and dryers that fit underneath a counter (though GE, Whirlpool, and Frigidaire also have models at the low end of this market).
Since most washers sold in Europe are designed to fit in a 60 cm (24″) base cabinet in the kitchen, this appliance category falls into the wheelhouse of the European brands. They do a great job of washing in less time than their U.S. counterparts and are very energy efficient. Their compact size not only means that they can be located in tight spaces, they are accessible and perfect to use for universal design.
Fit speed and style just about anywhere.
With their sleek design, our matching Bosch 24″ laundry units offer best in class installation. Stack them in a closet or install them side-by-side under a counter in the kitchen. Our extra-fast compact laundry pairs get your clothes dirty to dry in 30 minutes.
24″ Compact Washer
Axxis® Plus – White WAP24202UC
Bosch compact washers offer one of the fastest washing cycles on the market. Wash 5 men’s dress shirts in just 15 minutes.
- Stainless steel wash basket
- Resists rust and won’t snag clothes
- Internal water heater
- Increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains
- 1400 RPM spin speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time
- 5 wash/rinse temperatures with Sanitize
- Multiple settings and a Sanitize wash offer a greater degree of control over fabric cleaning and care
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier II
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
For more information on undercounter laundry or other major appliances or plumbing fixtures visit the professionals at Unversal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?