Smart Appliances are spreading.
SubZero and Wolf Appliance Co. has announced the availablity of the Smart Appliance App and Module engineered by Card Access to integrate into Control4® wireless home control systems for its appliances. “Incorporating technology within our products reinforces our commitment to improving our customers’ ownership experience,” said Michele Bedard, vice president of marketing for Sub-Zero and Wolf.
The Smart Appliance App provides an alert system that allows meals to be monitored from anywhere in the home. The system’s functions include notifications of pre-heat and timer completion, current oven temperature, and knowing when meals are finished cooking based on the internal temperature probe’s reading.
System alerts can notify homeowners when the refrigerator door has been left open, helping to prevent temperature variances that lead to food spoilage. The app can also maximize energy efficiency by lowering the refrigerator’s power consumption at different times of day. Specific lifestyle needs and preferences such as increasing ice production prior to entertaining, saving energy in vacation mode and choosing the Sabbath mode for religious observances can also be met by the software. An additional benefit of the technology is an enhanced service experience. General service requests can be sent directly to Wolf and Sub-Zero’s certified service professionals through the Control4 system, leading to quicker diagnosis and resolution of problems.
For more information contact the team at Universal Kitchen and Applaince Center, 12050 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, Ca. 91604 PH # 877 696-2982
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?