GE Pillsbury Bake-Off Range at UAKC
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has HOT GE Range
Get the Pillsbury Bake-Off Range at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
For over 40 years the annual Pillsbury Bake-Off has been using GE Ranges. This year contestants are cooking up a storm with a Free-Standing Electric Convection GE Range described below in the stunning new Slate Finish. Read all about this GE Range and the benefits of Slate below.
Of course, you'll find the best price and selection of GE Appliances at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC).
GE® 30″ Free-Standing Electric Convection Range
Finalists of the Bake-Off® Contest will cook on a GE® 30″ Free-Standing Electric Convection Range (JB750SF)
This range has lots of great features for passionate cooks:
- True European Convection with Precise Air
- Get evenly browned cookies without rotating pans! A rear convection fan directs air both clockwise and counter clockwise around the bake ware for more even cooking.
- Bridge Zone
- Make pancakes for the whole family! This larger cooking surface allows you to heat a griddle from the convenience of your range top.
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- Keep your chocolate sauce at the perfect temperature. This warming zone give you consistent low heat that won't scorch.
GE’s Newest Premium Appliance Finish – Slate
GE's exclusive Slate finish exudes refinement and elegance for a look unlike anything on the market today. Inspired by the rich texture of stone, it provides a warm, inviting alternative to stainless steel.
Slate not only offers an option that's elegant and modern, it also maintains its great appearance. The dark matte finish naturally hides fingerprints, smudges and dirt. It's also a breeze to clean using a clean cloth and a mild household detergent.
Leading characteristics of GE’s new Slate finish.
Whether you are looking to replace a single appliance or remodeling your entire kitchen, GE’s Slate appliances are designed to blend with other stainless steel, black or white appliances, or make a statement by themselves.
The Benefits of Slate include:
- Resists fingerprints
- Easily complements other appliances
- Attractive color looks unique and stylish
- Easy to clean and keep looking great
- Finished with bold, brushed metal touch points
- Holds magnets
GE electric ranges and other cooking appliances are proudly assembled in LaFayette, Georgia. The ranges for the Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest were made at the facility from August through September.
For more information on GE or other major appliances or plumbing fixtures call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?