New Wolf Cooktops
Introducing: The New Wolf Gas Cooktops
See them first at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
THREE DESIGNS. INFINITE DELICIOUS POSSIBILITIES.
Sub Zero Wolf are in midstream of their new product launch – the largest new product introduction in the company’s history. See what’s new from Wolf in the all-important gas cooktop category:
We believe the cooktop itself should make your mouth water. With three new styles – transitional, professional, and contemporary – Wolf gas cooktops are now at home in more kitchens than ever, bringing precise control to your kitchen design.
The flawless pairing of black glass and stainless steel makes our new transitional-style cooktop ideal for spaces where traditional and contemporary designs mingle.
Our professional-style cooktop offers a bold presence with the classic pairing of iconic Wolf red knobs and stainless steel.
The contemporary-style cooktop uniquely integrates directly into the cabinetry and is installed flush with the countertop, ideal for modern spaces.
DESIGN ISN’T THE ONLY STORY OUR NEW COOKTOPS HAVE TO TELL
We’ve also added more power and precision to our gas cooktops to help ensure delicious results, every time. Dual-stacked sealed burners have two tiers of flame ports for additional control, and the largest burners can produce 18,000 Btu, making these the most powerful Wolf cooktops ever. A cooking instrument capable of restaurant-quality sears, long and steady simmers and consistent, scorch-free melts.
You owe it to yourself to experience the new Sub Zero Wolf products in person at one of the two spacious showrooms at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. Your headquarters for major appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?