New Appliance Inside Colors
What color is your refrigerator — on the inside?
Jenn-Air Launches Obsidian Refrigerators
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Jenn-Air introduces a new Obsidian refrigerator. The Obsidian interior is accompanied with LED Studio lighting to lend an air of sophistication to the inside of Jenn-Air’s luxury built-in unit. The idea is to give the inside of the refrigerator a touch of the elegance that designers endeavor to convey in the kitchen environment outside the refrigerator.
The new refrigerators are available in three configurations – a 36″ wide unit which has a single upper door and bottom freezer drawer, a 36″ French door model with split upper doors and bottom freezer drawer, or a 42″ French door model. All three models can be configured with custom panels to match the surrounding cabinets, or with stainless steel fronts.
More than just a pretty new interior color, the new Jenn-Air’s multi-point LED lighting gives an elegant sparkle by reflecting off the metallic accents in the dark charcoal pigment coating the cabinet. Add to that soft close interior drawers, and there is no doubt that this product is a standout among luxury refrigerators.
The sophistication goes beyond just look and feel. Jenn-Air’s TwinFresh® climate control system provides separate cooling for refrigerator and freezer by using dual evaporators. This creates two internal cooling climates: a high humidity refrigerator environment, contrasting with a very dry freezer environment.
Jenn-Air has been previewing this sophisticated look at industry shows such as the Architectural Digest Show in New York, and more recently at the PCBC (Pacific Coast Builder Conference) in San Francisco. The refrigerators will be available for delivery this fall.
- Multi-point LED lighting to create a dramatic, jewel box-like showcase for food
- Specially designed articulated hinge that installs for a fully-integrated and flush appearance
- Use of custom panels that blend seamlessly into kitchen
- Stainless steel doors, offered in a sleek Euro-Style and commercial-like Pro-Style®
- Multi-point LED lighting throughout the cabinet interior
- Soft close drawers
- TwinFresh® climate control system that uses dual evaporators”
To learn more about Jenn-Air or other major appliance and plumbing fixtures contact the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?