Today's Holiday Gift Idea - Wine Storage
For the discerning wine lover
1. Economy wine cooler. In this case you are just looking for something to cool a few bottles of inexpensive wine at the lowest price. You could pick up a decent countertop unit for less than $150. For a few dollars more Universal Kitchen and Appliance Center has a larger Frigidaire undercounter model (FFWC35F4LB) on sale for only $249.
2. Undercounter wine unit with dual zone temperature controls and UV protected thermal glass door. This choice will help you keep your whites cold and your reds not so cold. Expect nice rollout shelves and an interior light. For a good name brand prices are going to start over $1500 and go up from there. This KitchenAid might be a good place to start. Check Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for the best price.
3. Full height wine cabinet with three temperature zones. In this category features might include electronic controls. Separate sealed temperature zones. Low vibration specially mounted compressor, and LED interior lighting. Depending on features and price these wine cabinets will do a good job of storing really fine wines. Expect prices to be from $6,000 up.
4. Professional wine storage by True and Perlick. True and Perlick refrigeration products are respected by culinary professionals everywhere. Their products are used in some of the most prestigious hotels and restaurants in the world. Though each brand has distinct offerings, these two companies have a heritage in commercial refrigeration that make them an ideal choice for premium wine storage.
Click on the link below for a complete list of models and prices of all brands:
For all your holiday appliance gift giving options check with the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
NOW, two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?