More Father's Day Gift Ideas
Father’s Day Gifts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Get Dad a Gas Grill
This is blog #3 of our series this week of Father’s Day Gift Ideas. Dads love to grill outdoors. A new outdoor grill from Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) is a great Father’s Day gift idea. You can choose from these great brands:
- GE Monogram
- Lynx and Sedona by Lynx
Here are just three examples of the many outdoor gas grills available at UAKC that Dad will be sure to love:
Coyote 34″ C-Series Grill: Stainless Steel – Liquid Propane
Three high performance Coyote iBurners, 780 sq. in. cooking area, Up to 60,000 BTU, and Interior grill lighting.
DCS 30″ Built-In Gas Grill: Stainless Steel – Liquid Propane
- 565 SQUARE INCH GRILL AREA
- 2- 25K BTU STAINLESS GRILL BURNERS
- 14K BTU ROTISSERIE BURNER
- SMART BEAM HALOGEN GRILL LIGHT
- BUILT-IN OR ON-CART APPLICATION
One of our favorites is on sale right now This awesome Viking Grill that comes with a cart and represents at terrific value for a top name brand.
- Primary cooking size: 589 SQ. IN
- Secondary: 180 SQ. IN.
- Total cooking surface: 769 SQ. IN.
- Grate material: 3 pieces porcelain cast iron
- Warming rack material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel 1″ Tube Burners: 12,000 x 4 = 48,000 BTU
- Heat shield material: 7 pieces Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic ignition
For the best prices and selection on outdoor grills and other great Fathers Day gifts visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?