Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center Ratings and Reviews (41)
Customers Write (41)
Ronda had at great experience and is very satisfied with
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
I am very satisfied with Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. The ease of ordering and detailed description of the items was certainly very helpful. Their web site is very well organized and very easy to navigate. Shipping was prompt and e-mail confirmations were also very prompt. I usually don't like to order on the Internet, especially large appliances, but I decided this time because I couldn't find better price locally. After I placed an order I received an e-mail confirmation of my order. A few days later my range was shipped and arrived in excellent condition. When I called to inquire about a feature of my new range the sales representative at Universal was very nice and knowledgeable. He was able not only answer all my questions but also walk me trough some very unique features of the range. My experience with Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center was absolutely great, so I would definitely recommend them to friends and shop there again. It's very difficult to find dependable people these days, especially who carry a full line of appliances and I am glad that Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center is one of them. I don't usually like to rate merchants, but I decided to do it this time because I had great experience and I am very satisfied.
Looking for ease of ordering and prompt shipping? Visit UAKC online at www.uakc.com today. Locally in Southern California call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?