Viking Cooking Demo
Viking Cooking Demo at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) on Saturday December 15th.
Get more joy out of cooking by spending an entertaining session with Viking in our showroom from 10am to 2pm. You'll not only get to pick their brains. You'll also get to eat what they prepare. Bring your appetite:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
12050 Ventura Boulevard B-105, Los Angeles, CA
In spite of its tremendous growth and success, Viking Range Corporation remains essentially the same entrepreneurial company it was at its inception, with the majority of its product line being proudly made in Greenwood, MS.
Bring Viking Home for the Holidays with instant savings, including $500 off Professional Series Ranges and $200 off D3 Series Ranges!
Save $500 on any Professional Range
Any model: 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, or 60″ W. gas, gas self-clean, dual fuel, electric, or induction
Save $500 on any Professional Built-in Refrigeration
Any model: 30″, 36″, 42″, or 48″ W. Bottom mount, side by side, side by side with dispenser, all refrigerator, or all freezer
Save $300 on any Professional Series Built-in Oven
Any model 27″ or 30″ W. electric or gas; single or double oven
Save $200 on any Professional Series Dishwasher
Any model: 24″ W.
Save $200 on any Professional Series Rangetop
Any model: 24″(wok), 30″, 36″, or 48″ W.
Save $200 on any Professional Series Cooktop
Any model: 30″ or 36″ W. gas, electric, or induction
To make the right decision for new appliances, it's best to consult professionals. An excellent choice would be to call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. NOW, two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?