Universal Appliance Grand Opening in Calabasas
Visit this weekend for Grand Opening specials.
It's a great celebration. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has opened a second location to serve the northern reaches of the greater Los Angeles area. Their new showroom is conveniently located in Calabasas right off the 101 Freeway between Agoura Hills and Woodland Hills.
Here are some of the great buys that are available now at both locations:
- KitchenAid Stainless Steel Dishwasher KUDL15FXSS Regular $999 Save $350 Your Price $649.
- Whirlpool Duet Washer/Gas Dryer Pair WFW94HEXDW/WGW94HEXDW Reg. $2699 Save $800 Your Price $1899.
- Frigidaire 30″ Freestanding Gas Range 5 burners, convect. FPGF3081KF Reg $1449 Save $350 Your Price $1099.
And here's a quick review of some of the additional factory authorized offers available this weekend:
- Bosch $50 Consumer Rebate on Gas and Electric Cooktops. $300 on Induction Cooktops.
- Thermador 1-2-FREE event. Savings up to $5000.
- Thermador $499 Emerald Dishwasher with the purchase of any Thermador Pro Range.
- Wolf SubZero save up to $2500 Dream Kitchen offer.
- Jenn-Air save up to $4040 with the purchase of select appliances.
Take a video tour of the new Calabasas showroom below:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center hours are:
Monday – Saturday 9:00AM to 7:00PM.
Sunday 11:00AM to 6:00PM
Don't forget to change your clocks. Sunday, Nov 4th, 2:00 AM. Remember “Fall Back”
Hurry in this weekend for great rebates, clearance center closeouts, grand opening specials, and the best selection and service on major appliances or plumbing fixtures. Call or visit the experts at UAKC.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?