Epicurean Event at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Universal Discoveries: The Limitless Kitchen
Sept. 7th at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center – Studio City
Held at the 10,500 sq. ft. UAKC showroom location in Studio City, the Universal Discoveries event will feature chefs from Viking, Thermador, and Jenn-Air all preparing dishes to please the palate. Miele appliances will be hosting coffee and desserts.
Owner of Ink Restaurant in West Hollywood, selected as One of Food and Wine's Best New Chefs of 2013, and *Top Chef winner, Michael Voltaggio is headlining the Universal Discoveries event. Voltaggio will be displaying his dazzling culinary expertise and signing copies of his new book. See banner ad below:
The event will feature hors d' oeuvres, wine, cocktails, celebrity chef book signing, door prizes, raffles, discounts on appliances, and 12 months no interest financing.
*Michael Voltaggio won Top Chef 6 by beating his brother Bryan. Voltaggio brother Bryan is currently competing on Top Chef Masters on Bravo and continues to wow the judges with his innovative style.
For all your appliance and plumbing fixture needs call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?