Football Fever and New Appliances from IBS/KBIS
Great Recipe for the big game
How to Make Sweet Potato Fries With Garlic + Herbs
2 Pounds Orange Sweet Potatoes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
¼ Teaspoons Sea Salt
3 Tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
2 Tablespoons Flat-Leaf Parsley (chopped)
1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- Gather your ingredients. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse and dry your sweet potatoes. Cut them lengthwise and slice them 1/2 inch thick, cutting them into small pieces, 3 inches long.
- Place potatoes in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and mix to coat.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning them over 1/2 way through until the potatoes are browned on the edges and tender.
- While the fries are cooking, roughly chop 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic.
- Grate 3 tablespoons of Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
- Toss warm fries with cheese, parsley + garlic.
- Enjoy! Recipe inspired by: Snapguide and http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/sweet-potato-fries-garlic-herbs.html
New Under Counter Appliances at UAKC
Under Counter Refrigerator and Freezer Options
There has been a trend over the last few years to locate more appliances conveniently under a counter in a wall cabinet or even in an island. Appliance manufacturers have long offered undercounter refrigerators, icemakers, and wine coolers. Now, we're seeing expanded offerings in undercounter freezers, beverage centers, and refrigerator or freezer drawers. Here are two examples of Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center brands that have an assortment of undercounter appliance offerings:
“The new handcrafted Marvel and Marvel Professional Undercounter Freezers hold up to 200 pounds of frozen items. The high-capacity Marvel Professional model features as many as three full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets with Smooth Glide System, and the Marvel model offers a durable top shelf constructed of heavy-duty FreshFlo steel, designed for efficient air flow and more even temperature, according to the firm. Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls provide precise frost-free temperature management from -6° F to 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout. The freezers are available in stainless steel finish or panel ready option.” – Marvel
24″ Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers
“This refrigerator/freezer double drawer provides extra room for refreshments and filtered ice anywhere in the kitchen or throughout the home. Four temperature presets make it perfect for entertaining and can be installed in existing cabinets.” – Jenn-Air
- Fully Flush, Built-In Design
- Dual Zone Temperature System
- Light-Guided Electronic Controls
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting
- Fully Extendable Soft-Close Drawers
- Temperature Presets
- Max Cool Option
- Sabbath Mode
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Water Filter and Replace Filter Indicator with Alert Chimes
- Pro-Style® Stainless Handle
Also available configured as dual refrigerator drawers
For more information on appliances or plumbing fixtures call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?