Appliance Rebates are back in 2016
UAKC has all the latest appliance rebates
From Bosch to Wolf, appliance rebates are alive and well at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center in 2016.
However, it's worth noting that none of the rebates currently listed below by UAKC are valid beyond mid-year. Many of them expire on or before the end of March. While rebates will surely come and go, it's always worth doing a little research when you're preparing to make a purchase. Check the rebates by clicking on the link below:
3 Guidelines for maximizing your rebate potential
1. Be flexible with your purchases.
Most rebates require that you do something to get something, eg. “buy this and get that free.” There may be something on the “buy” side that you were not planning on buying. On the other hand, you may not be enthralled with the specific “free” item on the offer. Re-consider your options. Is it worth accepting a FREE dishwasher from brand X when you had planned buying a brand A dishwasher? Think again…FREE.
2. Purchase when the savings are there.
The rebate offer expires in March, but you won't be ready for the product until May. If the savings are great enough, you may want to make the purchase a bit early. Ask if you can postpone delivery for a few weeks or perhaps store the appliances in your garage until you are ready. It should be worth some inconvenience to save a few hundred dollars or more.
3. Don't forget Free is Free.
So you get free cookware when you purchase an induction cooktop, and you say, “Big deal, I already have cookware.” Think again – IT'S FREE. Is your existing cookware induction “ready”? Maybe this cookware will come in handy. Perhaps you have a close friend or relative that could really use some nice cookware?
It's amazing how many customers change their minds when considering their purchase options and opt for offers that involve rebates, free products, or some gift with purchase. Everybody likes to save money, and free is free!
Some of these offers can get complicated, so it's always best to call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for the best advice in appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?