Three ways to save on appliances
Here's an explanation of three ways to save on appliances:
- FREE Appliances
- Mail-In Rebates
- Instant Rebates
Free Appliance offers usually include a free appliance with the purchase of a specific kitchen appliance or kitchen appliances. For example, purchase a range or a cooktop + wall oven and get a free dishwasher. Sometimes manufacturers parlay the free offer so that if you purchase the necessary appliances to get the free dishwasher you can then purchase a built-in refrigerator and get a free vent hood or add-on appliance such as an icemaker, wine chiller, etc. for free.
Mail-In Rebates are offers by appliance manufacturers to refund or “rebate” to consumers a specifc amount when they purchase qualifying appliances such as the KitchenAid appliance rebate below. The consumer must complete a rebate form or certificate, and send it in to the manufacturer along with proof of purchase. It can take up to 8 weeks to get the rebate.
Instant Rebates are similar to the Mail-In Rebates above except that the dealer gives the customer the rebate at the time of purchase and gets re-imbursed by the manufacturer. Customers can save up to $2500 on Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen appliances below.
No matter what type of savings are being offered you can save the most by having an appliance expert at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center help you select the appliances that best suit your needs at the lowest total cost. Call or visit today:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?