Small Appliances are Booming
Thinking Small (small appliances) at UAKC
Deluxe 24″ Appliances Now Available in SouCal
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has long been known for having the best selection of major appliances in all Southern California. That selection has been growing with all the new European sized 60cm. wide appliances that have been launched in the U.S. (60cm. is approximately 24 inches).
For decades the standard size for U.S. ranges, cooktops, ovens, and hoods has been 30″, and most single family homes today include 30″ wide base and upper cabinets. However, for various reasons, there are large numbers of housing units in Southern California that have 24″ wall and base cabinets that need 24″ wide appliances. All the popular U.S. brand 30″ wide ovens, ranges, and vent hoods won't fit in these cabinets, so only basic 24″ apartment models have been available. That's all in the past, as new products are now available for 24″ cabinets at a variety of price points and with a variety of features. For example, here is a new Bertazzoni stainless steel 24″ wide gas range, a nice upgrade from a U.S. standard model.
If you're looking for a full suite of built-in appliances in this category, you might start with Bosch, a European appliance manufacturer with a great reputation. Bosch is a premium brand, that has great quality, and at a price below the luxury category.
Miele is also a European brand with a good selection of European size (60 cm) wide appliances. Miele is considered an ultra premium line of appliances, priced accordingly, but with a reputation for lasting 20 years. In addition to Miele, U.S. brand Sub Zero Wolf have recently ventured into the 24″ (60cm) appliance size.
You'll love their new offering in this category. To get all the information you need for appliances of every size and price call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?