Appliance Rebates: Coming and Going
Just in Time for Memorial Day Appliance Sales
Rebates are expiring, and new rebates are coming in. It’s time to take advantage of the best deals of the year on appliances. Read more below.
Rebates expiring soon at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Click below to read our blogs on Rebates Expiring in May:
GE rebates just launched at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Purchase 2 or more eligible GE ProfileTM Series, GE CaféTM Series or GE® appliances from May 22, 2014 to July 7, 2014 and, depending on the number of eligible appliances purchased, receive a GE Visa® prepaid card valued up to $2000—via mail-in fulfillment. This rebate cannot be combined with any other GE rebate.
2 = $100
3 = $300
4 = $500
5 = $750
6 = $1000
7 = $1250
8 = $2000
For more details and a list of eligible models click on the link below for the Rebate Form
We really like this rebate for the following reasons:
It is a comprehensive rebate covering the heart of the GE line including GE Profile, and GE Cafe, as well as standard GE branded models.
It is easy to qualify. Rebates are available for the purchase of two appliances all the way up to 8 units. From $100 to $2000.
The time period is long enough that a thoughtful buyer doesn’t have to rush out this moment to make a purchase, but short enough so that it’s clear the rebates aren’t just baked into the price. Rebate period is May 22 to July 7, and it covers 2 of the biggest appliance sale holiday periods Memorial Day and Independence Day.
Here’s an example of a great product on the rebate program. GE’s latest Cafe Dishwasher:
GE Cafe™ Series Stainless Interior Built-In Dishwasher with Hidden Controls
- Full stainless steel interior
- Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability
- GE’s most advanced wash system with 102 cleaning jets
- Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher
- Side jets
- Cascading water fills the dishwasher while hydrating soils
- 46 dBA with status light on door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running
- Hidden vent with fan dry
- Dishes dry quickly and efficiently with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Meets the ENERGY STAR energy efficiency requirements.
America At Work
Product assembled in the U.S.A.
For more information on GE or other fine appliances and plumbing fixtures call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?