LA Food and Wine Highlights
Jenn-Air at LA Food and Wine
Jenn-Air at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
This weekend's Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival featured some of the World's best chefs. Jenn-Air was there as the exclusive appliance sponsor and host. You'll find the complete Jenn-Air line of appliances at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC).
Iron Chef Morimoto shows his prowess with fish at this Master Class Culinary Demonstration in the Jenn-Air kitchen at Los Angeles Food and Wine:
Jenn-Air is launching over 50 new appliance products for 2014. The new lineup includes new professional cooktops with brass burners, an industry exclusive built-in refrigerator with an Obsidian interior, and a stunning new slide in range. You'll want to check them out for yourself at one of the two UAKC showrooms in Studio City and Calabasas.
Jenn-Air has beefed up their promotional efforts for the fall selling season. Here are 3 promotions which can be mixed and matched to achieve total savings of $5498 starting September 1st. You can find out more about how you can save money on Jenn-Air at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. Be sure to ask them about Jenn-Air's new certified installation offer which extends your warranty.
For the best selection and lowest prices on Jenn-Air and other fine appliances and plumbing fixtures visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?