How are you celebrating Memorial Day?
Memorial Day is a solemn and important day, and we hope you’ll take time to remember and recognize those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.
Memorial Day also marks the beginning of summer, the end of the school year, and is an opportunity for us to relax and enjoy a day off. For those of us in appliances, it is one of the biggest SALE periods of the year. So, if you are contemplating a new washer and dryer, or if the fridge is about to go on the fritz, this would be a great time to visit the folks at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
Their Memorial Day Sale is going on right now. Click on the link below for all the details and tell them the BLOGGER sent you.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?