Have it your way
Different ways to buy appliances
How can you buy appliances? Let us count the ways.
1. Store Visit to UAKC
Of course, the folks at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center are there for you. 7 days a week, rain or shine, even (especially) on holidays. If you need to see and touch the appliances this is the way for you. In fact, some of the appliances in the UAKC showrooms are hooked up live so you can see them in action.
You're welcome to visit one of the two UAKC showrooms in the Southern California area:
|26767 Agoura Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone: (818) 880-0011
|Studio City Showroom
|12050 Ventura Boulevard
Studio City, CA 91604
Phone: (818) 755-1111
2. By Phone
If you would like to shop by phone, we're the place to call, we have well-staffed, experienced folks standing by to answer your questions, and help you with the order process. Here's the UAKC toll free number for your convenience: 877-696-2982
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has one of the largest, most experienced internet appliance sales operation in the country. They're completely equipped to take care of your online needs with the best products and prices you'll find anywhere. Start by going to the website at: www.uakc.com where you can view the great selection of appliance brands and models, with key features and prices.
Of course, if they can deal with internet sales, UAKC can also take care of your email purchases using a similar process. This is best handled using the message feature on the UAKC website. When you start looking for appliances simply click on the message box to send your message and the friendly folks at UAKC will contact you.
For internet, email, or phone purchases you can save time by registering first. Click on the link below:
Shopping for major appliances and decorative plumbing fixtures at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center could not be easier. The professionals at UAKC are ready to help.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?