New Kitchen Appliance Trend
Get trending appliances at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Built-In Coffee Makers
The booming business in built-in coffee makers has caught many industry experts by surprise. Built-in coffee makers have been around for quite a while, but there has been limited demand until recently. European luxury appliance brands such as Miele, Gaggenau, and Thermador have had built-in coffee makers for many years. But now, U.S. competitors in the luxury space such as Wolf have added coffee makers, and other super premium brands such as Jenn-Air and Bosch have also entered the space.
While built-in coffee makers are hardly a necessity, customers are stretching their appliance budgets to acquire automatic coffee makers in many kitchen remodels, and new semi-custom and custom homes. There are a host of feature differences from one device to the next. Some models can be connected to plumbing while others have water tanks that require filling by hand. One built-in coffee maker even stores your whole coffee beans and grinds them on demand. Other options may include automatic cleaning features, one or two cups simultaneously, frothing features, cappuccino option, and more.
It's a good idea to do your research, or consult the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?