Grand Opening Celebration in Calabasas
New UAKC Showroom Celebration this weekend in Calabasas
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Opening of the new Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center Showroom in Calabasas.
It's a great celebration. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has opened a second location to serve the northern reaches of the greater Los Angeles area. Their new showroom is conveniently located in Calabasas right off the 101 Freeway between Agoura Hills and Woodland Hills.
This special event will take place on:
Saturday, November 10th, 2012 from 9am – 9pm
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 11 am
Sunday, November 11th, 2012 from 10am – 8pm
Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres, gourmet food and drinks. We will have professional chefs from Sub-Zero & Wolf, Viking, Thermador, Miele, Gaggenau, Jenn-Air and Dacor who will prepare exquisite dishes to impress your taste palette.
You will have a chance to win prizes such as:
- Sub-Zero Wine Cooler
- Miele Vacuum Cleaner
- Marvel Wine Cooler
- Coffee Maker
- Fuego Element Portable Grill
- many other marvelous prizes.
We hope to see you during this special event.
Take Highway 101 to Exit 33 turn South on Lost Hills Road turn East (Left) on Agoura Road. Arrive at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center in Calabasas.
26767 Agoura Road, A3, Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone 818-880-0011 Fax 818-880-0411
For further information call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?