Grills for Father's Day
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center Outdoor Grills
Headquarters for Outdoor Cooking
Thinking about the outdoor grill he's always wanted? Treat Dad to the best – Wolf Outdoor gives you exceptional performance, and all their gas grills have double wall stainless steel construction, precision welded to prevent rust.
The 54″ model has 130,000 btus, most powerful in its class. direct and radiant heat provide even heat distribution and an ideal temperature range.
Coyote Outdoor offers premium stainless grill lines in various dimensions that customers can utilize as either built in products to complete a stunning outdoor kitchen or as traditional cart model grills for greater portability. The grill lines are all ETL internationally certified meeting the high demands of quality outdoor living.
The Dacor Epicure Outdoor Grill and Cart is the perfect 36″ Outdoor Grill solution. Buy just the grill for built-in application or add a cart for mobility. Either way, you'll be cooking on the best.
Take a look at all the brands of outdoor grills available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
Alfresco, Coyote Dacor, DCS, Fire Magic, Fuego, Lynx, GE Monogram, Viking, Wolf
Whether it’s a grill on a cart or an outdoor kitchen, the sales associates at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center will help you get the best equipment at the lowest prices. Visit or call today:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?