Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center Ratings and Reviews (2)
Customers Write (2)
Molly M. appreciates Chris Costa
I had the most amazing buying experience ever! Chris Costa was knowledgeable and an all around superb sales person. He informed us on all details, gave great advice, and tried to get us the best price on everything. I would refer ALL friends and family to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center! My husband and I did a ton of research and hands down best prices and best experience ever.*
Experience the best in selection, service, and satisfaction – not to mention the GREAT PRICES you'll get when you shop at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC). Molly worked with Chris Costa and descrbes him as an “all around superb sales person.” Now she's ready to refer ALL her friends and family to UAKC.
Call or visit today, Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center is your Southern California headquarters for new appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?