Great Gift Ideas for Dad
Father’s Day Gift Ideas at UAKC
Father’s Day is June 15th. This week the Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) blog will be focused on gift ideas that will bring a big smile to Dad’s face. We’ll be discussing our favorites in beverage centers, beer dispensers, gas grills, and more so check back every day until Father’s Day.
Day One: Beverage Centers
Undercounter storage for Dad’s favorite cold drinks.
Beverage Center Brands at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
What does Dad like to drink to cool off? Soda, Beer, Wine? Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has the right appliance to keep that beverage at that perfect temperature.
UAKC has all the great name brands in keeping drinks cool and some brands that you might not be familiar with. Starting with Danby‘s economical beverage centers up through the True Professional Series you’re sure to find just the right beverage center for Dad.
Danby 18″ Model: DBC120BLS
TRUE 24″ Beverage Center
Choose from 15″ wide units up to a double door 36″ wide U-Line beverage center. Beverage centers are designed to fit under a standard 36″ counter. Some manufacturers such as Perlick even offer beverage centers that are rated for outdoor use.
U-Line 36″ Built-In Beverage Center With 31 Bottle Capacity
Perlick Signature Series 15″ Outdoor Solid Door Beverage Center
Most models are stainless steel and have glass doors. Some, such as this KitchenAid accept custom panels.
KitchenAid Architect Series II 24″ Undercounter Beverage Center:
Whatever your preference in beverage centers, choose Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for the best selection and lowest price.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?