Featured Special - AGA Range
AGA Pro-Style Range
Over the last 80 years Aga has built on its iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the Aga family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought us a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to our heritage.
Over many decades AGA has built a reputation for iconic design, uncompromising quality and award-winning innovation. But what makes us proudest of all is the way AGA products are cherished as part of family life the world over.
Special Stock Clearance Offer at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
36″ Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed/Simmer Burners
- 4.9 cu. ft. Dual Fan Convection Oven
- 2.4 cu. ft. Convertible Oven
- Energy Saving Split Oven Divider
- Multifunction Settings and Storage Drawer
Flexible for your changing needs, this modern range is loaded with rich features and energy saving benefits. It is the perfect choice for the environmentally conscious and avid chef.
The PRO+ delivers an impressive 4.9 cu. ft. of capacity. With twin fans to ensure even cooking throughout, there is plenty of room for those special holiday meals.
Powerful gas burners and a multifunction electric oven give you incredible flexibility and versatility. Burners operate on both natural gas or liquid propane (LP kit included), and range in strength from 5,000 to an outstanding 15,000 BTUs. The electric oven has multiple cooking settings and an ingenious Energy Saving Panel (ESP) that allows you to divide the oven cavity to save energy. See below:
The full width telescopic gliding rack can be positioned in any of the top 5 rack positions in the full oven. It glides smoothly, making it easy and convenient to pull out those heavy roasts for basting.
To get all the details on this featured offer and other savings opportunities contact the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
NOW, two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?