Paralysis by Analysis
Deciding on a new appliance.
UAKC can help you make the right decision.
Recently, I wanted to buy an additional monitor for my office computer setup. I shopped around, and knew the prices, features, and sizes that would work for me. Yet, I agonized endlessly over this model or that, and I just couldn't decide. Suddenly, it struck me that I spent less time deciding over a new car that costs tens of thousands than over an inexpensive electronic device that cost only a few hundred dollars. Why was I spending all this time debating back and forth over something that cost so little?
This is called paralysis by analysis. To one degree or another, we all have it. If you need a new refrigerator, a washer and dryer, or even an entire suite of kitchen appliances, you don't want to make a mistake….but, you also don't want to needlessly deny yourself these new appliances just because of your paralysis by analysis syndrome.
Here's a suggestion: Call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. I've know these folks for a long time (long before I began writing these blogs). They won't waste your time. They are very knowledgeable. Tell them what your situation is, and in no time at all they'll make a few recommendations. They'll try to match your requests for brand, quality level, pricing, etc. with the best overall choices that fit your needs.
With their large selection of brands, and great pricing you really won't need to be shopping around. You can compare many of these items right there.
These are just a few of the brands that they can help you with.
- In the popular priced mass brands they've got the BIG 3: GE, Frigidaire, and Whirlpool.
- You can step up to GE Profile, GE Café, Frigidaire Professional, LG, Maytag, Bosch, Samsung, and KitchenAid.
- Top luxury brands include Viking, Jenn-Air, Thermador, Electrolux, Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero. Of course there are numerous more specialty brands such as AGA, BlueStar, Speed Queen, DCS, and Asko.
Being a Smart Buyer isn't the same as being a Reluctant Buyer. For the cure to paralysis by analysis call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today. You won't regret it.
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?