New Slide-In Ranges from KitchenAid
New Ranges that *FIT In Your Kitchen
KitchenAid has recently launched an all new major appliance line with a new look and new advanced features. Their new slide-in range line is stunning, packed with consumer-friendly features, and comes with a special *FIT Guarentee system (see below).
Here are three key features on the new KitchenAid Gas Slide-In Model KSGB900ESS:
This versatile gas range provides a Baking Drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow-cook, or bake at a different temperature from the main oven.
This range features flawless cooking results from Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
It also has a Wireless Probe that allows you to read internal food temperatures even when you’re away from the kitchen, and will alert you when the desired temperature has been reached.
Can add moisture to the inside of the oven to enhance results.
6.5 Cu Ft Total Capacity
Extra-large oven cavity for more cooking at one time, and a separate temperature in the baking drawer.
5 Burners (5k, 8k, 9.2k, 15k and 19k)
Burners vary from high settings of 5,000 to19,000 BTU, for a full range of heating power.
Automatically convert standard recipe settings to convection settings.
KitchenAid's promise to flawlessly fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30″ width, countertop depth of 24″-25″, cabinet depth of 23″-24″ and countertop height of 36″.
Quick clean the oven in less than an hour at a temperature below 200°F. Use water with low heat to loosen and remove baked-on spills.
For more details and pricing on this range click on the model number link below:
Call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for all your major appliance and plumbing fixture needs.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?