New Electrolux Award-Winning Washer
K&BB 2016 Award Winner
Coming Soon to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Electrolux Front Load Washer Model EFLS617
(NEW) SmartBoost™ introduces an exclusive technology that infuses water with detergent in a special chamber before the cycle begins, for a deep clean that removes tough stains in all cycles.
LuxCare™ Wash system features improved wash actions, perfect cycle timing, temperature control, and smart load sensing.
Perfect Steam™ option vents steam from the bottom to effectively remove stains.
This new Electrolux washer won best in class from Kitchen and Bath Business at this year's KBIS in Las Vegas. The new Electrolux SmartBoost™ wash system premixes the water and detergent before the wash begins for a deeper cleaning which promises to get at those hard to remove stains regardless of the cyle. It's also loaded with the additional features below:
- Front-load design
- 4.4-cubic-foot capacity
- LuxCare™ wash system
- 15-minute Fast Wash cycle
- Sanitize option
- StainSoak option
- Perfect Steam™ option
- Extended Refresh option
- Fresh water rinse
For the best selection in Electrolux or other major appliances and plumbing fixtures cal or visit the pros at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
The new Electrolux EFLS617 model featured above will be available in April 2016. To view the current Electrolux models at UAKC, click on the link below:
Bookmark this blog and return often for the latest news in major appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?