Restaurant Quality BluStar Ranges
New Gas Ranges from BlueStar with Sealed Burners
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC)
BlueStar has launched a new line of gas ranges with Sealed Burners to supplement their existing full line of cooktops, ovens, and ranges. It's a total re-design, but features the same quality construction and beautiful appearance of the current Platinum series from BlueStar.
- Made In America Reading PA.
- Sizes 24,30,36,48″
- Very competitive pricing for a range with these features and quality
- 18K sealed burners
- 3 oven racks (1 rollout)
- Full Size Sheet Pan Capacity (30″ and above)
Handcrafted in Reading, Pennsylvania, BlueStar cooking products are designed for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results in their own kitchens. Our commitment to precision in form and function is why many top chefs consider BlueStar to be the world's top-performing residential cooking equipment.
Built with the highest-quality materials and distinctive workmanship that comes from 130 years expertise, BlueStar turns up the heat on home cooking with a fully customizable line to suit the specific cooking needs of the accomplished home chef. Available in a painter's palette of colors, and with near infinite configuration possibilities, BlueStar premium cooking products deliver restaurant magic to the home kitchen.
ATTEND A BLUESTAR COOKING DEMO:
What better way to learn about BlueStar than to experience the products first hand.
Place: Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center – Calabasas (address below)
Date: Sat. Oct. 25, 2014
Time: Call for your personal appointment, 818 880-0011
For more information about the entire line of BlueStar cooking products or other major appliances and plumbing fixtures call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:We Deliver and Install
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?