July 4 Rebates Continue
Hurry: It's not too late to Save with July 4 Sale Prices
Rebates are Ending Soon – Visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
When do July 4 appliance rebates end? Some end on July 5th, and, some have a grace period that goes on to the middle of the month. But don't take any chances. Get in to one of the two Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center locations soon. Here are a few examples of rebates that don't expire for a week or two after the Fourth:
These examples cover the gamut from a dependable Maytag Front Load laundry pair, through Samsung and LG kitchen packages, and up to $1500 on GE appliance packages. There's more – much more. So don't procrastinate.
Photos above link to the UAKC Rebate page, where you can research all of the current manufacturer rebates. For further information on these offers on major appliances as well as decorative plumbing fixtures, call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?