Commercial Cooking in Residential Ranges
BlueStar Ranges at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Manufactured in Reading, Pennsylvania, BlueStar traces its history to the Prizer-Painter Stove Works beginning in 1880 with a line of residential and commercial coal ranges, water heaters, furnaces and heating stoves.
Today Bluestar is the residential arm of Prizer-Painter providing commercial quality cooking equipment for your home. Recently, BlueStar has added refrigeration to its line of cooking products as it grows into a more kitchen appliance categories. BlueStar ranges are custom made and available in 750 + colors. Other custom options include:
- Burner configurations
- Knob colors
- Trim options
Since Bluestar cooking products come with such a wide variety of styles and configurations, the lineup is grouped into series. Featured below is the platinum series:
36″ version (models available in 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″)
- New features found only on the Platinum Series offer unsurpassed power and performance for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results. …
- 25,000 BTU PrimaNova™ burners
- All burners, plus Interchangeable Griddle and Charbroiler
- The PowR Oven™ provides 40% faster preheating and 30% increase in oven efficiency
- Gentle 130° simmer burner
- Integrated wok cooking
- Extra-large oven with True European Convection and 1850° infrared broiler
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18″ x 26″ baking sheet
- Handcrafted in Pennsylvania since 1880
Bluestar Range Burners
Buyers often choose Bluestar for the classic open commercial grade burner design described below:
- Powerful 25,000 BTU Burners
- The new PrimaNovaTM burners deliver an intense 25,000 BTU flame for maximum high, concentrated heat, perfect for achieving unmatched searing and an ultra-rapid boil.
Bluestar Range Ovens
In addition, serious chefs love the BlueStar oven for its:
- Large oven capacity
- accommodates full-size baking sheets
Click on photo for Bluestar Platinum video
For more information on Bluestar appliances and other appliances and decorative plumbing fixtures. Contact the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?