Buy Appliances Now for Best Deals
3 Reasons you should buy appliances NOW.
While there is always a chance for prices to rise, there is a very strong possibility that appliances will go up in 2017. Therefore, the 2016 year ending is especially a time to seriously consider buying appliances before the year end – Especially, if you already expect to be purchasing any new appliances in the coming year. Here's why:
1. The housing market is strong.
One of the biggest factors driving appliance sales is new home building. The housing market was strong in 2016, and indications are that it will be at least this strong in 2017. Therefore, appliance sales should stay strong and even increase in 2017. With demand steady and even on the rise, prices will likely tic upward.
2. New household formation is growing.
New appliance purchases increase with new household formations, which are growing as more Millennials begin to pair up, form households, and purchase home goods including major appliances. This will also help push appliance prices upward.
3. Appliance replacement cycles have shortened.
Buyers have become less willing to pay for durability, more interested in advanced technology, and features, and more willing to replace appliances sooner.
These three factors combine to make it very likely that we'll see some price increases in the near future. Since many appliance manufacturers will be issuing new price lists after the year end. January 2017 may bring a number of upward price moves. Potential appliance buyers should anticipate not only price sheet increases, but also for a reduction in rebates and discounts.
Here are just a few of the rebates and offers expiring on December 31st, 2016:
- Kitchenaid $1600
- Thermador $6097 1-2-Free offer
- Bosch up to 10% Rebate
- GE Save up to $2000
- Jenn-Air Save up to $4300
For a list of all current 2016 rebates available at UAKC click on the link below:
Best choice for year end savings is Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
For the best selection and lowest prices on major appliances and decorative plumbing fixtures be sure to call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?