Viking Ranges Now Available in 3 Style Series
Viking Tuscany Ranges at UAKC
NEW Viking Tuscany Ranges
Famous for their cooking products, Viking Range Co. made famous the professional style range built for home use. More recently, Viking D3 appliances were added to the lineup for customers desiring a smoother, contemporary look versus the muscular commercial appearance of the Viking Professional line. Now, Viking has launched a line of ranges made in the town of Scandicci in the Tuscany region of Italy by a subsidiary of Middelby (Viking’s parent corp.) It’s a great combination of Viking Professional performance with a classic old world look, and a standout in your kitchen. (We like it a lot – the appearance of a historic European Cooker with the performance of a restaurant range).
Viking will be offering a limited quantity of Viking Tuscany Ranges in 2015. The ranges will be available in two widths 36″ and 48″, and will be offered in several different configurations. In addition to the powerful Viking gas burners, options include a French Top, a built-in griddle, and a two burner induction option. Viking will also provide matching vent hoods, and dishwasher panels. The ranges, hoods and dishwasher panels will all be available in a choice of Stainless, Blue, Black, and White.
Built with the same high quality standards, durability and attention to detail as all Viking appliances, the Viking Tuscany Ranges are backed by the industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty; the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty. The Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty now includes a 90 Day No Quibble Guarantee which states that Viking will repair or replace a product within the first 90 days of purchase in the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect.
Visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center to see what Italian perfection looks like. Viking Tuscany Ranges available in March 2015.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?