Cooking Class at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Vegetarian – Indian/Pakistani Cooking Class
Join Us on June 10th from 6-8 P.M. for a special Vegetarian-Indian cooking class conducted by author and chef Farhana Sahibzada. Learn techniques as Farhana demonstrates, and get started creating your own healthy and delicious Vegetarian and menus.
Just to tempt you here are some photos from Farhana's website:
Naan with Sesame Topping
Cooking class information:
There isn't much time left, and space is limited so sign up now by calling:
818.755.1111 or 818.312.2369
Cooking class hosted by:
Your source for major appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?