Happy New Year! Time for New Appliances?
New Year Resolution: New Appliances
Welcome to 2017. Have you finished your New Year Resolutions? This may be a good time to consider some new appliances. The appliance industry is coming off a great year and there are lots of new appliances available just loaded with popular features. The competition among brands is fierce, so there are savings galore.
Do you like to save money on closeouts? Universal Appliance and Kitchen is very opportunistic when it comes to picking up good deals on discontinued models. Here are a is just one that caught my eye from the UAKC website.
Kitchenaid 20' French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator
Your Price: $2,399.00
33% Off: – $800.00
Outlet Price: $ 1,599.00
Limited to Stock On Hand
I owned this refrigerator for several years. It may be my favorite refrigerator ever. I love the French Door design, and the fact that it was counter depth. I also liked the handy water dispenser inside the door, and the clean look on the outside. We had to leave it when we moved, and my wife wanted a side-by-side dispenser model. Guess who won that argument? But it was another KitchenAid. By the way, even though I once worked for this company, I can tell you this is a great buy.
Take a look at other closeouts by clicking on the link below:
But, you don't have to get a closeout to get a great deal at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. They not only have a great selection of brands and models for every budget, they have a lot of buying power and are aggressive in getting the best prices.
For the best deals on major appliances or decorative plumbing fixtures call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today:
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?