Appliances for Christmas
Holiday Gift Suggestions at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
A dishwasher may not be a good Christmas gift.
There's a saying,
“When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.”
For someone who spends their days, months, and years around appliances, bringing home a new dishwasher as a Christmas gift for your wife just makes sense right?….not! Take it from me, that's a lesson you'll never need to learn a second time.
However, that doesn't mean that an appliance cannot be a good Christmas present under the right circumstances. For example, in my case, a nice wine cellar or built-in ice machine would be a gift that I'd love. For both of us, a built-in espresso machine would be a superb gift to ourselves.
Think of what your spouse would really love to have in the house that would make this Christmas special. Hint: it may not be new washing machine (even a red one)! And by the way, if it is a new Wolf Countertop Convection Oven, show your good taste by topping it off with a long stemmed rose, accompanied with a gift card to her favorite restaurant! Theres still time. Stop by one of the Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center showrooms for more last minute ideas from our appliance and plumbing fixture experts.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?