4th of July Sale Prices Still Available at UAKC
Independence Day Sale Continues at UAKC
No reason to fret or worry about missing the giant Independence Day sale at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center. The sale prices are here to stay for a few more days. Hurry in to take advantage of up to $1000 in savings on GE Appliances plus FREE delivery FREE installation and FREE haul away of your old appliances.
Click on the photo above for video and details of Rebate
Here's just one example of many GE Appliances on sale NOW at UAKC:
GE Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Interior and Hidden Controls
- Full stainless steel interior
Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability
- GE’s most advanced wash system
Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE’s most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power.* *Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models.
- Lower rack adjustable tines and Wash Your Way customizable rack
Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines
- 48 dBA with status light on door
A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running
- 3-piece silverware basket with Soft-Touch handle
Table-ready silverware is assured with a three-piece basket that can divide and separate for convenient placement
Click below for more info and UAKC pricing on this dishwasher:
Get a new GE dishwasher, washer or dryer, microwave oven, range, or refrigerator or buy the complete package for added savings. Visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today for the best prices and availability on major appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?