New Tub for your Bath
New Eldon tub from Victoria + Albert
Decorative Plumbing at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Did you know that Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center is not only one of the leading appliance suppliers in Southern California, but they are also a key supplier of decorative plumbing fixtures?
What does “decorative plumbing fixtures” mean? Quite simply, we can provide you with faucets, sinks, bathtubs, vanities, and a host of plumbing related products to outfit your kitchen or bath. Not so much plumbing supplies such as pipes, valves, parts, and miscellaneous items that plumbers use in their installations.
UAKC carries name brands and specialty brands including: Delta, Hans Grohe, Brizo, Kohler, Franke, Villery & Boch, Dornbracht, Elkay, KWC Faucets, Toto…and many more.
Here's an interesting new bath product that was just featured in Kitchen & Bath Design Magazine:
ELDON from Victoria + Albert
Eldon is the creation of leading British Architecture and Interior Design Studio, Conran + Partners, who have applied their expertise learned through designing some of the world’s top hotels and residences.
The contemporary back-to-wall bathtub is endowed with the curvaceous lines of a freestanding bath. A full width tap deck hides all waste pipework and a moulded upstand allows tiles to be easily installed.
At 69″ long, it’s the perfect bathtub for bathrooms large and small where clean lines and day to day practicality are equally important. Available in seven exterior colour finishes.
For all your appliance needs call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
To order or learn more about plumbing products please call the direct line: 1-818-755-1111
- Benefits of a Smart Washing Machine
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?