Major Culinary Event
Culinary Performance Series Event at UAKC
It's no secret to our friends and customers that Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has two of the finest showrooms in Southern California – one in Calabasas and the other in Studio City. Folks know that many of our fine appliances are hooked up live so our customers can see how they operate. Manufacturers regularly conduct cooking demonstrations on their appliances. And occasionally, we are able to host special events such as the August 25th, Culinary Performance Series Event:
On August 25th, Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center will be hosting Culinary Performance Series event, a totally unique dinner event at our Studio City Showroom: Romance is Universal… Put Something Sexy on the Table…
This evening of “romance with food…Italian style” will star Internationally renowned Chef Saverio Posarelli who will be performing his culinary artistry, on the latest Sub-Zero Wolf kitchen equipment, showcasing a menu specially conceived to bring back the romance of cooking at home.
You will not only be “wine’d and dined,” but get to preview the latest and greatest product innovations for kitchen, bath and outdoor barbequing with factory reps on hand to answer any questions.
For details and to RSVP visit uakc.com/events by August 20th.
Of course, for all your major appliance and decorative plumbing fixtures call or visit the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?