New Plumbing Fixtures at 2015 Kitchen and Bath International Show
Brizo Wins Gold at KBIS 2015
Articulating faucets are latest trend
While articulating faucets are nothing new, Brizo's styling on their lineup of articulating faucet is unique. Brizo says that the style is reminiscent of the design of an architect lamp. The cable design also brings to mind the boom arm on a crane or even an old draw bridge.
Importantly, the functionality of the pull-down swinging arm along with the docking and undocking spray arm is a clever and effective method of maneuvering a faucet around the kitchen sink. The KBIS judges thought so also as they awarded Brizo's new Articulating Faucet their top Gold winner for Best in Kitchens. In addition, the Solna Articulating Kitchen Faucet won a Metropolis Likes award for innovative design.
Brizo always has an eye-catching and dramatic booth at KBIS and this year was no exception. The display of articulating faucets was one of the highlights of the booth. The new faucet design will be available in the Spring of 2015 in the clean, contemporary Solna collection of fixtures. Shown above, the Artesso style, inspired by the detailed mechanical workings of early 20th century metal-works, will debut in the Summer of 2015.
Check this blog often for more news on the many new appliance and plumbing products and ideas featured at the 2015 Design and Construction Week (KBIS/IBS). For the lowest prices and best availability on major appliances and plumbing fixtures be sure to call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?