Cook inside - Cook Outside with EVO
Indoor and Outdoor circular cooktops for entertaining
Available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Want to get something for the Holidays that everyone can enjoy? Evo’s circular cooktops are made for the gather around crowd. Healthy indoor cooking for social gatherings. Fresh ingredients for entertaining outdoors. Read more about Evo – a versatile cooking appliance for top chefs and fun-loving folks who love to gather ’round to prepare and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. Read more about Evo below, then hurry out to Universal Appliance and Center to treat your family to a gift they’re sure to enjoy for years to come.
Evo social cooking™ appliances are found in homes of foodie consumers who enjoy healthy cooking with family and friends, and used by more professional chefs entertaining more people than any other cooking appliance to connect dining audiences to a fresh-prepared food experience. Made in America, Evo circular cooktops are recognized for delivering the natural flavors of food, cooking versatility, distinct design, quality construction, and above all else, creating a social space around fresh-prepared food.
Evo has cooktops made for Professional, Indoor Residential, or Outdoor Use. Read about the Indoor Residential Evo 25E Cooktop below:
Evo 25E Cooktop – Residential
Circular Cooktop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space In Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25″ (635mm) circular ceramic clad steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
- Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
- Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
To get the Evo that’s perfect for you call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?