Planning a kitchen remodel? Let's talk appliances.
A recent blog on kitchen remodel costs asked readers to report on their costs not including appliances. Basic costs came in as low as a few thousand dollars and a high of over $80,000 not including appliances.
Whether you are considering an Ikea job or a professional remodel for an Architectural Digest spread, we can offer some suggestions for appliances. Shop now and lock in models and prices early in the process. Too often appliances are not considered in the design process and costly mistakes occur. These errors can be avoided if buyers will consult on their appliances with the experts so that they have the proper electrical and gas supply lines in the right locations, dimensions are confirmed, and prices are locked in.
Spend some time with the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center to make your appliance selections, and purchase early in the process for the best prices.
Go to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center in Studio City at 12050 Ventura Boulevard, PH 877 696-2982
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?