Paying too much for appliances?
Great Appliances at Great Prices
Is it better to pay a little too much for your appliances or to pay not quite enough? Here’s a famous quote from John Ruskin:
It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money ….. that is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything, because the thing that you bought was incapable of doing the things it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot …. it cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk that you run. And if you do that you will have enough to pay for the something better’ – John Ruskin (1819 – 1900)
Of course, nobody wants to pay too much!
Here’s a great way to make sure that you get your appliances for a fair price.
- Pick the right place to shop. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) is one of the largest independent appliance and plumbing fixture stores in Southern California, and one of the few that has its own fleet of delivery and installation trucks, a fully equipped parts department, and a highly-trained service department.
- Make a personal visit. UAKC has two beautiful showrooms in Southern California (see below directions), that feature most of the major brands as well as a large selection of specialty products. Many appliances are displayed in live kitchen vignettes. Their experiences sales staff are fully trained and can help you find the best appliances at the lowest prices.
- Be upfront and sincere. Tell the salesperson what you are looking for. Give him/her some information about yourself that will help identify your needs. Tell him/her that you are going to put your trust in him/her and rely on her to find you the best price for a brand and product that suits your needs, and that you want him/her to “work for you” to make this happen. If you place your trust in them, you will be amazed at how hard the UAKC saleperson will work to help you.
So do your homework, pick the best place to buy your appliances (UAKC), visit their establishment, help the salesperson help you, and you really can’t lose.
Call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today. Now, two locations in Southern California to serve you:
View Universal Applainces, 12050 Ventura Blvd in a larger map
View Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center in a larger map
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?