Labor Day Sale: Game On!
Football Season is here. Summer is over. School has started. IT'S LABOR DAY!! Time for the annual Labor Day Sales to begin. I saw the Today show on TV this morning and they showed all the things that are on sale for Labor Day. Gas Grills were featured. Can you imagine buying a gas grill for $199? Me neither, at least not one that will last a year. This was a black painted grill you can get on sale at the home Improvement chain. By Memorial Day next year you'll be moving it from the back yard to the front driveway and there will be a sign on it FREE because the black paint will be flaking off and you'll be so disappointed in the performance of this piece of _ _ _ _ that you just want somebody to take it away.
This is LABOR DAY. You've worked hard. You should reward yourself with a really nice professional grill made of high grade stainless steel. It is a good time to buy a grill because of the season. Closeouts and special inventory clearances abound. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has some terrific offers out there and you won't be disappointed. These are high quality units that are made to last. Some are double wall construction and the stainless steel hoods are so heavy that they have built-in “assist” systems to help open and close.
Just look at this example, and this is just one of many different grills to choose from:
To see all the appliances on sale this weekend click on the link below:
Hurry in to Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for best selection:
P.S. I bought a professional grill over 12 years ago. I'll confess that it's dusty (we've had some rain), but if I take a few minutes to polish this up, you'd think it was practically new. I use this nearly every week – all year long. Cooks great – no cold spots, terrific results. It was expensive even then, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made.
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Washer for Your Home
- Should You Stack Your Washer and Dryer?