Introducing the Hestan Indoor Ranges
As an award winning brand, Hestan is continually developing innovative kitchen technology, but with the launch of the new Hestan Indoor Ranges, your cooking experience could be taken to a whole new level.
The team at Hestan has been reinventing kitchen appliances with innovative designs and insightful functionality for years and the brand has already earned Kitchen Innovation awards and Excellence in Design Awards. Hestan’s French top, modular salamander, and modular broiling system are well regarded as offering consumers cutting edge technology. With over 200 years of commercial kitchen experience, Hestan doesn’t isolate itself in a development lab, it takes pride in talking to the best kitchen design consultants and chefs, listening to their perspective and making the best use of their input. This results in purpose built kitchen appliances that live up to your culinary passion and can handle the demands of daily abuse.
The company has a state of the art manufacturing facility in California that includes a certified testing lab, testing kitchen and showroom. This means that every Hestan appliance is proudly made in the United States. The company continues collaborating with professional and innovative chefs to create appliances that will not merely maintain pace with culinary evolution, but keep ahead of it.
The Hestan Indoor Ranges
Made by the same team that produces the award winning commercial equipment, the new Hestan Indoor Ranges offer a powerful performance that is sure to appeal to aspiring chefs and home cooks. Hestan is continuing to revolutionize home appliances, and this is wonderfully showcased by this new luxury line. The new Indoor Ranges offer the most powerful sealed burner that offers the fastest boil time on the residential market. It is packed with innovative features including:
- CircuFlame Power Burner: This patent pending sealed power burner is central to the range top on 5 burner models and delivers a massive 30,000 BTU. This offers the fastest boil time to make it the most powerful option for residential burners available.
- Simmer Flame: The Indoor Range line also features a simmer flame, which is a sealed, precision burner system that can maintain a gentle heat as low as 500 BTU.
- Heavy Duty Grates: The continuous, cast iron grates allow for a maximized cook surface and smooth movement of your cookware.
- Marquis Display: This cutting edge display is a digital surface embedded in the handle of the oven door to provide expert control and exceptional convenience.
- Robust Ignition System: The electronic ignition system provides a quick, safe and proper gas re-igniter and ignition.
- Watertight Burner Bowl: The patent pending, sealed diamond burner bowl has been designed to offer maximized airflow to the burner while making cleaning easier.
- PureVection: This technology uses a single convection fan to create optimal performance. This is achieved by adjusting and alternating air circulation and heat levels.
- Porcelain Interior: The porcelain enabled interior offers 5.8 cubic feet of oven space to allow plenty of room for a full family dinner.
- Nine Oven Modes: The ranges feature nine high performance modes including Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, True Convection, Proof and Self Clean.
The Range Options
There are currently two models in this new product line. Both models are 36” with 5.8 cubic feet of oven space and dual fuel. The first has five burners, which includes the CircuFlame power burner, while the other model has four burners and a 12 inch griddle.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?