2016 Rebates on Major Appliances in SouCal
Rebates and More Rebates on Major Appliances
Save on Appliances with New Rebates in 2016 at UAKC
Happy New Year everyone! Appliance Rebates are back for 2016.
They usually expire at year end so there is a new crop of rebates to kick off the New Year. If you're not familiar with appliance rebates, they are manufacturer discounts, usually in the form of a prepaid credit card, for purchases of a specific appliance or group of appliances. Buyers can often save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on their appliance purchases during a specific time period.
To make your shopping easier Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center has an online list of current appliance rebates by brand. You can even download the rebate forms. Just click on the link below for the list:
Some rebates cover extended periods such as Jan 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016; while others might last only a few days during a holiday sale. Here's one below on select Maytag washer and dryer pairs that began on Jan 1, 2016 and expires on Feb 10, 2016.
Click below to shop for the available Maytag models included on the rebate:
While during the year some rebates will expire, new rebates are regularly launched. You could periodically review the rebates or even better call or visit the UAKC showrooms to get the best prices and rebates available for your new appliances.
- Beverage Stations: Elevating Your Kitchen with the Latest Trend
- New Ways to Design Your Kitchen in 2024
- Should You Choose a Column Refrigerator?
- The Benefits of an Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Should You Choose a Freestanding or Slide-In Range?
- Understanding Microwave Wattage
- Standard or Pro Ranges: Which One is Best for Your Home?
- Understanding the Differences Between Frost-Free and Auto Defrost Freezers
- What is the Optimal Freezer Temperature?
- Should You Buy Local When Shopping for Kitchen Appliances?